- Construction walls will be going up in the north lobby of the Worship Center.
- The receptionist will be moving into the lobby.
- There are times that the north elevator will not be available due to construction. The south elevator will always be open.
- Demolition will start in the basement and may be loud during Bible studies.
- Demolition of the fountain and courtyard stamped concrete
You can now see what’s happening with our construction project 24/7!
Click Here to view the LIVE camera feed of the construction area.
We’ve broken ground on our new Pavilion Entrance! Construction fences are up and a few of our parking lots have been closed. Avoid the traffic and crowds and please park in the adjacent Packing House underground parking structure. Enjoy the easy 2-minute walk from your new shaded parking spot to the Worship Center.